| It's hard work being a two year old. |
| Cookin' up his favorite breakfast food. So independent. |
| Playing outdoors in the rain for the first time ever! |
| Helping to wash dishes |
| He stole the whole bag of shredded chicken breast out of the fridge and started going to town. |
| It's so neat to watch his writing skills blossom. His drawings are so precise now. |
This kiddo cracks me up. He is so full of life and spunk. From his persistence to have me play Wii Bowling until my arm says "no more" to his cuddles to his calling me "Mommy," I love everything about him. He makes me so happy. Yeah, there are tough moments but I'm really loving this stage. He's beginning to talk more and tells me how he feels. I love that.
Kayson can eat like none other. I seriously think that he goes through a growth spurt every single day because he always says "I'm hungry" only 30 minutes after eating a full meal. I thought that once he was completely on solid foods, he'd get full quicker. Nope, that's not the way it worked out.
It's so much fun to have a two year old (it was fun to have a one year old and newborn also). There is truly never a dull moment with this sweet little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment