Have I said how much I love Arizona?? Seriously, when you get past the needing to reapply deodorant multiple times each day and feeling like your skin will peel away, it's THE BOMB. Love love love this place! Unless Heavenly Father says otherwise, we're probably going to buy a house out here. Yep, I said it. (Of course, I'll always be a Southern Gal.)
A few weeks ago, the Scottsdale Public Library had a thing called The Ultimate Playdate. There were a ton of people (4,500) there, but I don't feel like it was crowded. I mean, we could get around pretty easily with our stroller in tow. We didn't have to wait in any of the lines for more than 5 minutes. They had so many different crafts and games for the kids to do. It was just a nice change of scenery and something fun for the whole family! Kayson was so tired by the end and Andrew got a little sunburned, but we all left smiling! Loved it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment