Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy 10 Months!

I can't believe it's been 10 months already! Time is going by so fast! I am enjoying each stage that Kayson goes through. Andrew and I are truly blessed to be the parents of this sweet sweet baby boy.


Here's what KJ has been up to:
  • Cruising along furniture
  • Standing up for a few seconds at a time
  • Saying "dada"
  • He's figuring out how to say his name and it's so cute! Whenever we go into the bathroom to look in the mirror or I show him a picture of himself, I ask, "Who's that?" He responds with "Kee-sin." (It's so hard to write that out phonetically!)
  • Eating more food! He still dislikes fruit, and he gets really frustrated if things are hard for him to do by himself. He also gets frustrated if we try to help him feed himself. 
  • Talking A LOT more on the phone. If I'm on the phone with Andrew, Kayson will try to talk over me so that his voice will be heard.
  • He sleeps so much like his father! Neither of them like sleeping with blankets covering them, so they lay on top of the blankets, leaving me trapped. I love it, though! 
  • Starting to wear 18 month clothes
  • His hair has grown back in on the side and it's starting to grow in the back more
  • LOVES the opening scene (The part that goes, "My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy...") of "Burn Notice." Sometimes I'll put the show on when he's being a booger and only wanting to nap on me. As soon as the opening scene song starts, he wakes up to look at the tv. Once it's done he goes back to sleep. He ALWAYS wakes up when it comes on.  If he's already awake, he'll crawl up the tv, and pull up to see it up close.
  • Tries to read books
  • Loves to climb all over thing (Like right now, he's trying to climb up on his activity table)
  • Gives me a BIG cheesy smile when he gets caught doing something that he isn't supposed to be doing
                                          

No comments: