I had always wondered why people liked taking pictures in their bathrooms. Once I became pregnant, I found out why. It's so much easier to get a full (more like half) body shot! All I had to do was point the camera at my reflection and
click--I had my picture.
Over the weekend, we tried to use the bathroom mirror to take family pictures. Didn't work so well...but, we had fun trying!
And yes, Kayson does have a little ponytail. I wanted to see how it looked. lol. He kinda looks like a Samurai warrior.
And yes, I did chop ALL of my hair AGAIN! The first time I cut my hair, it was because of Kayson. It was too hard trying to keep up with a newborn and deal with my huge fro. Guess why I cut my hair this time around. I'll give you a hint--pain. Kayson has this weird fascination with my hair. Actually, it was more like infatuation...painful infatuation. He would grab two handfuls of hair and pull. I tried so many different things to distract him from doing it. Saying "no" encouraged him. Saying "ouch" intrigued him. He just would not stop. I even tried to ignore him. He would just keep pulling UNTIL I reacted. Finally, I had enough. My poor scalp had had enough. So I had Andrew chop it ALL off. Now when KJ pulls my hair, it doesn't bother me. Now everyone is happy...especially me!
 |
| Round 1: Andrew looks pretty good. KJ not looking at the camera OR smiling. I look pretty good. |
 |
| Round 2: Andrew's mouth is open and KJ's hand is in the way. I look pretty good. |
 |
| Round 3: Andrew's mouth is open and his head is chopped off. KJ looks pretty good. My mouth is open. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Round 4: Andrew looks good. Kayson looks mean. My face is blocked off and I'm looking at the mirror. |
 |
| Round 5: KJ is looking mean. Andrew's mouth is open and he's looking at the mirror. I'm looking at the mirror, too. |
|
Oh forget it! Trying to take pictures of three people at once is really hard, especially if you're the one holding the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment