When you want time to go by fast, it seems to go slow. When you want time to go slow, it seems to speed up. Andrew and I've been married for three years now! We spent the 1st year and 7 months as just 2, the next 9 months as 2.5, and these past 8.5 months as a three. Wow. I can't believe all of this happened in a year. Here's a look back:
 |
| May 2008 |
 |
| September 2008 |
 |
| November 2008 |
 |
| November 2008 |
 |
| January 2009 |
 |
| April 2009 |
 |
| July 2011 |
|
| December 2011 |
I'm so grateful that I made the decision to marry Andrew. It hasn't always been easy, but I don't want easy. I want something that takes hard work. That helps you to be so much more appreciative. I'm looking forward to another year of laughing so hard that you can't breathe, crying in each others' arms, kissing and making up, watching our son grow up, taking walks, sleeping in late and eating breakfast together....I'm looking forward to another year of marriage.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment