Being pregnant was great! I got to feel little flutters that blossomed into full fledged kicks and punches. I never felt cold or alone. I got to hear a beautiful heartbeat each time I went into the doctor's office. Another bonus--I didn't have to worry about going out and buying sticks of dynamite every month. Since Kayson wasn't sleeping through the night and still nursed often, it was kept at bay for a total of 24 months. Two whole years (if you don't count the postpartum days) of cramp-free bliss.
One week ago, when Kayson slept through the night, I knew that I was in for it. On Saturday, this hormonal beast came out of nowhere. If Andrew looked at me, I became offended. If he said "hi," I heard "It is my goal to do my best to annoy the heck out of you." I felt so bad for him! I knew that I shouldn't be getting so upset and I tried to control my tongue. If something slipped, I apologized.
On Thursday morning, I noticed that my face was breaking out. Another sure sign. After 24 peaceful months, my body is definitely making up for lost time. I miss the simpler days. Maybe it's time for baby #2. haha.
1 comment:
so funny, cause as I'm reading this I am totally HATING my period. (why does the last day have to be so awful? it's like your body is purging out as much blood as it can before that hormone pill kicks in...)
Post a Comment