Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cousins

Last year when I found out I was pregnant, my sister found out a month later that she was pregnant, too! My due date was 8/9 and hers was 9/11. The funny thing is neither of our babies were born on their due dates! They were both about three weeks early and we both had a few complications. It's so strange that even though our babies are close in age, they are both so different! For instance, KJ is crawling and cruising, but still wanting to nurse every two hours. Brenna is just starting to crawl, but has been sleeping through the night since she was like a newborn! I love seeing how they are both changing so much over time. I also love seeing them interact when they get together every few months! It's adorable, especially since they are just now paying more attention to each other.

KJ trying to take the Carmex from Brenna.

He's all happy that he got it. Brenna's like, "Hey!"


Cuties!


Bath time at Grandma and Grandpa Bowles' house

No comments: