Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh, the joy!

You know it's been a long day when you walk out to get the mail and the left cup of your nursing bra is folded down.

KJ has been...a baby today. haha. I don't know how else to put it because that's what he is. I thought today was going to be amazeballs. I put a load of laundry in the washer and managed to put it in the dryer before Kayson and I went outside to spend some time in the grass before the Arizona heat set in. We stayed  outside for about 40 minutes. When we came back in, we played a little bit more and then he knew what time it was. Naptime! He cuddled right up to me, I nursed him, and he was out in like 2 minutes. I think that was record time for this month! I laid him in his crib, and he was so cute...yeah. Then, after about 30 minutes, he woke up. And he was still cute, but another trait came out...he had horns! He just cried for a while. He basically wanted me to hold him, but he wanted to cry and flail about too. This went on for eternity. At least that's what it felt like.

Fortunately, though, Andrew came home and saved the day. He made me a cake with chocolate frosting. My, how I love that man. Right now KJ's sitting in his high chair going "eeeeeeee" and "aayyayayaya" and I'm just trying to keep my mind on that chocolate cake.

HAPPY MONDAY, EVERYONE!

No comments: